Re. password for PRO Niaga "Uniform Design Solutions"

(You cannot respond to this message)

Hi,

Click on the link below to continue:
https://www2.mudah.my/spw/5bae8ce0xspnniyqqcjstihp

Because of security reasons, you will not be able to see your password but
instead you will be directly login to your PRO Niaga account and then you can
change your password from there under the Profile page.

PS. Please do not reply to this message. If you have not request for your
password, you can ignore this email.

Kind Regards
Mudah.my

---------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.mudah.my - Malaysia's Largest Marketplace
Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (formerly known as 701Search Sdn Bhd) (782603-v)
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Pages

Theme Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.